Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2015

Apple of my eye inspiration

Bettina here today and I have a little piece to show you. I've used Apple of my eye and created a spring themed card with her. Have a look. You can find her here. 


I've used my Go Kreate dies to make the card shape and coloured her up with my promarkers.

For more details have a look in my blog

In addition I want to remind you all that we have our current pastel challenge over here. Still 3 more days to join in. 

There is also our current sexy challenge: Lace it up. 17 more days to go. Join in here.

Have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment