Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Country Girls

Well- with the Kentucky Derby this weekend, I thought I would use this adorable image Country Girls- for my inspiration post.  It's Amy- it's my pleasure to share my creation with you this Sunday morning.
I wanted to give a "country" type of feel to this card- I had some awesome bandana style paper in my stash, used some twine and a button- and put little silver stars all around the border.  Please hop on over to the Karleigh Sue Challenge blog and enter in the new challenge and also follow along on the Karleigh Sue FB page- and give us a LIKE.
Happy Sunday,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment