Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Listen Hunni


Heres one of the many new digis over at the Karleigh Sue shop. This One is called Listen Hunni. This gal has attitude which I love and its that attitude that influenced how I made this card.
 I started off with a square red base card I then matted it with blue. I then used papers from Kaiser, The bricks are from the base coat collection and the graffiti is from their Attitude collection so is the sentiment Chillin'. I coloured hunni with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape.
The colours that I used are 
E000,E00,E01,R20,E17,E19,B37,B39,C2,C4,C7,C9,B41,B45,R32,R35,R37
To find Listen Hunni here is the direct link Listen Hunni
Also you may want to check out my blog too at Deb Vee's Craft Place

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Unknown said...

Love her would be fab for teenager card love it

Post a Comment