Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2015

Thats My Jam


The Karleigh Sue designs really rock the house. This digi is a newie and its called That's My Jam. This gal rocks doesn't she.
To make my card I started off with a pale pink base card and then matted it in a hot pink card stock. I then matted with a music paper from Kaiser Craft. I coloured my jamming gal with copic markers and then put a black and glitter gold frame over it. I added some hot pink gems and the sentiment U Rock to finish off.
Here are the colours that I used:
C2,C4,C7,C9,RV02,RV04,RV06,V12,V15,V17,B32,B34,B37
To find this rocking digi here is the link That's my Jam
Also why not check out my blog for some more makes at Deb Vee's Craft Place

No comments:

Post a Comment